Downtown Day Camp
COVID-19 Vaccine, Health, & Safety Information
We have a dedicated on-site nurse assigned specifically to our camp program.
· Camper and staff checks are performed daily upon entry.
· Any person exhibiting symptoms or not passing the health check may be asked to go home.
· Our Downtown Community Center HVAC system has been updated with state-of-the-art filters.
· Masks are recommended to be worn by campers and staff except when eating, swimming, or participating in certain outdoor activities.
· We will conduct regular cleanings of rooms and spaces, and the entire facility will receive a thorough cleaning overnight.
We are all in this together. Take care of yourselves and each other. Now more than ever, we are a Center for community!
*Safety Protocols may change and be updated at any time based on our NYC Department of Health guidelines and NYC, NYS, or CDC recommendations.