Manhattan Youth Downtown Community Center Safety Guildlines: Covid-19
1. Wear a mask. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
2. Maintain six feet of distance whenever possible.
3. Every person will have temperature check and health screening upon arrival.
4. Any person exhibiting any symptoms of illness will not gain entry into the Center. Please stay home if you are sick.
5. Strollers will be parked in outdoor stroller parking.
6. The Elevator will be occupied by no more than 3 people, or one family at a time.
7. We will conduct regular cleanings of all spaces throughout the day, and each room and equipment will be sanitized between groups.
8. Occupancy of each room will be carefully monitored and will hold less than 50% of the room capacity.
9. Reservations must be made to enter the building and for each activity.
10. Please follow all wayfinding and traffic flow markers.
11. The Community Center HVAC system has been updated with state-of-the-art filters and are checked regularly.
12. Please refrain from eating or drinking inside the building at all times.
13. We are all in this together. Take care of yourselves, and take care of each other. Now more than ever we are a center for community!
Family Swim Safety Guidlines:
1. Bring your own towels and any equipment you wish to use. There is no shared equipment at this time.
2. Locker rooms are closed. Please wear your swim suits under your regular clothing and remove your regular clothing on the pool deck.
3. Deck shower is available. Only one person, or family at a time.
4. Enter the pool deck from the hallway, at the door closest to the staircase.
5. Exit the pool deck from the doorway closest to the locker rooms.
6. No strollers on deck during Family Swim.
7. Reservations are required and are for Downtown Community Center members only.
8. Families are scheduled for 30 minutes of pool time, maxiumum 4 families are scheduled at any time.
8. Wear your mask anytime you are not in the pool.
These guidlines will continue to be updated in accordance with CDC regulations.