Because Manhattan Youth Downtown Community Center primarily serves children and families, many aged 5 and under, we will continue to require vaccinations to enter the Downtown Community Center. We also strongly encourage wearing masks while inside the Center. Thank you!
Manhattan Youth Downtown Community Center Safety Guildlines: Covid-19
1. Anyone who is eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine must show proof of vaccination in order to enter the Downtown Community Center.
2. Always wear a mask anytime you are in the Center. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
3. Any person exhibiting any symptoms of illness will not gain entry into the Center. Please stay home if you are sick.
4. Strollers will be parked in outdoor stroller parking.
5. The Elevator will be occupied by no more than 3 people, or 2 families at a time.
6. We will conduct regular cleanings of all spaces throughout the day, and each room and equipment will be sanitized between groups.
7. Occupancy of each room will be carefully monitored.
8. Reservations must be made to enter the building and for each activity.
9. The Community Center HVAC system has been updated with state-of-the-art filters and are checked regularly.
11. Please refrain from eating or drinking inside the building at all times.
12. We are all in this together. Take care of yourselves, and take care of each other. Now more than ever we are a center for community!
Family Swim Safety Guidlines:
1. Bring your own towels and any equipment you wish to use. There is no shared equipment at this time.
2. Family Swim is for Downtown Community Center members only.
3. Family Swim does not require reservation to attend.
4. Wear your mask anytime you are not in the pool.