Manhattan Youth Downtown Community Center Safety Guildlines: Covid-19
1. Wear a mask. Masks will be provided if you do not have one.
2. Maintain six feet of distance whenever possible.
3. Every person will have temperature check and health screening upon arrival.
4. Any person exhibiting any symptoms of illness will not gain entry into the Center. Please stay home if you are sick.
5. The Elevator will be occupied by no more than 1 person, or family at a time.
6. We will conduct regular cleanings of all spaces throughout the day, and each room will be sanitized between groups.
7. Occupancy of each room will be carefully monitored and will hold less than 50% of the room capacity.
8. Reservations must be made to enter the building and for each activity.
9. Please follow all wayfinding and traffic flow markers.
10. The Community Center HVAC system has been updated with state-of-the-art filters and are checked regularly.
11. We are all in this together. Take care of yourselves, and take care of each other. Now more than ever we are a center for community!
These guidlines will continue to be updated in accordance with CDC regulations.